



Ryan and I had a fabulous time in San Diego! It was so nice to get away for a little rest and relaxation. We enjoyed lounging by the pool, eating lots of good food, walking the beach and going to the spa for massages! The weather was perfect, and it was so nice to get out of the Houston heat. We saw lots of families at the resort where we stayed at, and it made me think how fun it would be to take Jack there one day for a family vacation. I think he would love it too! We are so grateful to Ryan's parents for watching Jack while we were away. He had such a wonderful time at the ranch with them and even got to enjoy the rodeo while he was there. I hope to post some pictures from his time there as soon as I get the disposable camera I gave them developed!




No comments:
Post a Comment