Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pictures from my iphone-January & February

Jack in his "Duke's" outfit. He loves watching the Dukes of Hazzard episodes with his daddy and wanted to dress like Bo & Luke Duke with his "square" shirt, belt & jeans. What a critter!

Miss Ellie in February. My precious little girl!

Jack after getting a hair cut and a sonic milk shake afterwards!


Ellie in January.



Jack on pajama day at school in January. He loves his Texans PJs; although, he loves his zip up PJs even more. I am surprised he did not pick those to wear!


Ellie in February-4months.
Here are some pictures I took on my iphone in January and February. I have not been very diligent about taking pictures with my camera and tend to use my iphone more (although, I need to use that more often too! For example, I took no pictures of the rodeo this year!!!!). I am thinking about downloading a blog application to my iphone to make it easy to add photos and update my blog. Any suggestions on a good app?

No comments: