A view from the top
The penguin with Mommy & Daddy
The penguin with Grandma & Grandpa
Cute Penguin!Erin, Blakely, Jack and I at story time
Jack with Grandma & Grandpa at Story time
Jack and Blakely
We had a fantastic Halloween weekend and what made it especially special was the fact that my parents came into town for the fun! We started the weekend off at the library for story time where all the kids dressed up and there were lots of goodies to eat. Jack began as a bear, and I soon realized that I should never order a costume online because it turned out to be a little too hot and itchy; making Jack's already sensitive skin turn red. My mom and I found the penguin outfit on clearance, and Jack seemed to enjoy wearing it. He loved crawling around the front yard in his costume; watching the other kids come by for candy. We got many a good laugh looking down on him in his costume when you could not see his face! He really brought the costume to life!




1 comment:
Jack looks so cute as a penguin. What fun!
Post a Comment