
Randy Rogers Band

Wade Bowen
Jack IngramMy favorite music to listen to is Texas Country. Ryan introduced it to me back in our Baylor days with the likes of Pat Green and Robert Earl Keen. We began listening to Jack Ingram the summer before we got married when we went to Austin to listen to the band that ended up playing at our wedding (The Harris & Ryden Band). Jack played after Harris & Ryden, and he put on an awesome show! Last Friday he was playing at a place called Mo's that was literally 5 minutes from our home. We were so excited! My parents watched Jack so we could enjoy the concert. It was so much fun! You will have to take a listen to one of his songs below. It is an acoustic version of "Good Night Moon;" one of our favorites! Listen also to the music by Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen...my 2 favorite Texas Country artists! When I was on their websites getting pictures I noticed that they both will be playing at House of Blues in Houston on November 17th! I want to go so bad! Maybe Ryan and I can find a sitter!




No comments:
Post a Comment