

It is so hard to believe that Ryan and I have been married 8 years! Time certainly has flown and it amazing to look back and reflect upon all that God has done in our life and where he has taken us over the past 8 years. We had a special anniversary dinner together at one of our favorite restaurants called Perry's. Ryan also sent yellow roses and a flower similar to bluebonnets on the day of our anniversary. They were beautiful! The sight of them always brings back such wonderful memories of our wedding day....those flowers will always be so special to me!




3 comments:
Happy Anniversary for yesterday! I hope you had a great evening. Jen
What a great picture! Thanks so much for calling me today! Hearing your voice always makes me smile, and it immediately takes me back to when we were little girls:) I love you and hope you had a great time at Bible study this morning. We enjoyed two trips to the park b/c it was so beautiful here today!
Love,
Amie
glad you guys had a great anniversary! 8 years congrats!
Post a Comment