I must share this precious story about them! It takes Jack a little while to wake up from his nap in the afternoon. He is usually a little grumpy upon waking and needs time to adjust. Well, this past weekend when Jack would wake, Ryan would sit with him in the t.v. room with his snack and they would watch the Elegant Universe together. I wish I had captured a picture of themwatching and learning all about all the different types of forces from gravity to electromagnetism, string theory and hidden dimensions. They were really into it! Jack especially loved watching an experiment with the sun and a compass (not sure what that was about) and Einstein. Anyone who knows Ryan knows how much he loves interesting mathematical concepts that explain the laws of our universe, and I know he especially loved sharing it with Jack!





No comments:
Post a Comment