Monday, June 8, 2009
Swim Class
Jack and I have been taking a mommy & me swim class the past few months, and I just wanted to share how amazing it is! The ultimate goal of the class is to teach them to float on their backs to breathe (since we are naturally buoyant), turn on their bellies and go under water to swim and how to hold on to the edge of the pool and climb out. Jack has learned so much, and I was so proud of him today...he floated on his back all by himself for about 3 seconds and even swam under water for a few seconds on his own! You would think he would be frightened, but he loves it! He asks almost everyday, "Go swimming?" Check out this link to see a video of the technique that is taught at the Houston Swim Club: http://houstonswimclub.com/flash-movies/news-13.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment